Delight Your Customers With Brilliant End User Compute
Your internal business users are the companies most important asset and can be your most demanding customers. Your user need to be able to log on quickly and reliably, their corporate desktop environment must meet there productivity needs whilst being efficient to administrate and secure.
Using Microsoft's cloud first approach we host End User Compute within the Azure cloud, using Windows Remote Desktop Solutions (server 2016 and 2019) and Windows 10 either as a remote desktop solution or cloud connected devices.
Its quite likely you're currently needing a hybrid cloud solution so relax in the knowledge that our solutions work just as well on-premise as they do in the cloud, we can also stretch the desktop environment across your hybrid cloud so you enjoy the best of both worlds.
You might be experiencing some of the challenges below:
- You're moving your workloads between on-premise and the cloud and are unsure how to maintain application delivery without impacting your users experiences.
- Your applications don't support Windows 10, Server 2016 or Server 2019.
- You're unsure which desktop delivery is appropriate for you (Server 2016, 2019 or Windows 10 VDI/Azure Desktop as a Service, or laptop).
Relax, we've got you covered:
Solution at a glance
Microsoft has released the newest version of Remote Desktop Services (RDS), RDS 2019, on October 2, 2018. RDS 2019 builds on the strong foundation of RDS 2016, letting you rapidly deploy on-premises or in the cloud. RDS 2019 is generally available with Windows Server 2019.
RDS 2019 will give customers the opportunity to leverage fantastic enhancements that make it the optimal version of RDS, to date, with several areas of innovation to improve the administrative and client experiences.
However many environments are unable to move to RDS Server 2019, so we also highly recommend RDS Server 2016 as the the platform of choice for building virtualization solutions for every end customer need, including delivering individual virtualized applications, providing secure mobile and remote desktop access, and providing end users the ability to run their applications and desktops from the cloud.
Windows 10 Enterprise, the best Microsoft client operating system yet with your experience improved through the use of our rigorously operationally tested tested configurations. Produce a new build within minutes from our pre-tested and operationally utilised MDT stored images.
Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) for Windows 10 delivers Win32 applications to users as virtual applications. Virtual applications are installed on centrally managed servers and delivered to users as a service in real time and on an as-needed basis. Users launch virtual applications from familiar access points and interact with them as if they were installed locally.
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit provides a unified collection of tools, processes, and guidance for automating desktop and server deployments.
Eliminate mistakes, remove inconsistencies and reduce your time to deploy compute resources.
Windows Server Update Services is a capable and reliable solution for updating and maintain the Microsoft software levels of your estate. With the right planning and design you can ensure your new images leave your MDT environment already up to date and ready for your users.
Using our pre-defined designs that leverage the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit for repeatable deployments, fully operationally tested GPO configurations and pre-packaged applications we have the proven capabilities to provide you with a end user compute environment that is ready to go following a short user acceptance testing period.
Forget the concerns of risky trial and error deployments, or having to procure and administrate various third party tool sets, our approach utilises the best end user compute Microsoft toolsets provide.
Depend on us to get your users moving quickly and safely with our solutions that include the following:
- Operationally tested and re-utilised MDT based images and sequences.
- Battle hardened group policy configuration that has already experienced thousands of hours of production usage.
- Designs based on our demanding client needs for desktop delivery from both the cloud and on-premise.
- Seamless and continuous application delivery to your end users whilst server based workloads are being moved into your cloud environments.
- Images created using Microsoft Desktop Deployment Toolkit.
- Server 2016 and Server 2019 remote desktop services.
- Windows 10 as a service or cloud connected device.
- Using Azure or on-premise Active Directory.
- Application streaming using Windows Remote App.
- Application streaming using MS App-V.
- Office 365 fully integrated.
- Accessible via the internet or via VPN.
- Provision of all associated licensing.
- Includes mobile device management solution.
- Place your server based workloads either on-premise or in the cloud without impacting your users experience.
- Seamlessly access your applications with single sign of and quick login whether your workloads are based on premise or in the cloud.
- Simple to monitor and maintain.
- Low cost, pay as consumed, highly flexible.
- Reduce your infrastructure costs.
- Maintain your security using storage and connectivity encryption.
- We use configuration, images and sequences that have already spent thousands of hours in production environments.
- We won't get stuck with a new product as its already been deployed and tested by our engineers.
- Avoid impacting your users performance experiences when you move server workloads into the cloud.
- Spend less of your budget on delivery and more on user acceptance testing.
- Avoid the cost of unnecessary third party products.
- Utilise free Microsoft tool sets such as Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
Fill in the contact form and one of our highly experienced staff will be in touch to discuss the next step of the journey.