Turbo Charge Productivity With Office 365
At A4S Cloud Solutions we excel at helping small and medium size companies like yours rise above the important, routine tasks involved with running a business so you can focus on the fun stuff. We offer a wide range of services including design, deployment and support, as well as assistance with adopting the Office 365 suite of solutions. Office 365 works harder for you—keeping you organized no matter the size of your task, connected no matter where you are, and secure from external threats. Through our experience as a Silver Microsoft partner, we can help you choose the right solution, tailor it to fit your unique needs, and drive adoption among employees all while staying within your budget.
As a close partner with Bytes we have the benefit of being supported by the UKs no.1 Microsoft specialist selling over £250m of Microsoft Licenses. Having such a strong partner means we can help make cost savings for companies of all sizes. Implementing the right solution needed expert guidance, together with Bytes we can help as every account manager and support team member is a certified professional, Bytes has over 100 MCPs within their business ready to provide us assistance if needed.
Do you experience any of these issues?...
- We want the benefits of new productivity enhancements such as voice dictation, email security and artificial intelligence.
- Significant amounts of storage are consumed by our business documents and we need to free up space.
- We want to apply security controls such data leakage detection and prevention to protect our data.
Solution at a glance
Microsoft 365 is a complete, intelligent collaboration and productivity solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise:
- Unlocks creativity by enabling people to work naturally with ink, voice and touch, all backed by tools that utilize AI and machine learning.
- Provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share and communicate.
- Simplifies IT by unifying management across users, devices, apps and services.
- Helps safeguard customer data, company data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security.
Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses with up to 300 users and integrates Office 365 Business Premium with tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. It offers services to empower employees, safeguard the business and simplify IT management.
Microsoft 365 Business:
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers.
- Empowers employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplifies the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
Microsoft Teams is the focal point for collaboration in Office 365, its designed to bring together people, conversations and content, it is the complete collaboration solution. Microsoft teams comes in response to customer demand driven by evolving communication and collaboration trends.
Do more with Microsoft Teams as it accelerates productivity through the use of integrated communication and collaboration technologies by empowering activities such as:
Communicate through threaded and persistent chat with features like:
- Rich text capable
- Chat, call, meet across different devices
- File sharing within chat sessions
- Communicate directly by @mentioning and tagging team members
- Keep interactions engaging with Emojis and animated Gifs
Streamline collaboration and improve teamwork:
- Search for files, content and people
- Track project notes, files and meetings in one place
- Easily access Office 365 apps, such as SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, Planner and more
- Communicate directing by @tagging team members
- Co-author in real-time using connected Office and other apps
Support real-time private and conference meetings with productivity features like:
- High definition video, audio, web and video conferencing
- Cloud recording of meetings with translation and transcription
- Share content and utilise intelligent security featues such as Background blur
- Organise meetings from anywhere with Scheduling assistance from mobile
Connect with anyone with a Microsoft hosted phone system:
- Dedicated phone number for domestic and international calls
- Advanced features such as voicemail and transfer.
- Advanced call management including, call routing, auto attendant and reporting
- Hybrid voice using Direct Routing
Outlook and Exchange online
Centralisation and reduction or elimination of traditional IT infrastructure
Office 365 brings the ability to manage all employees’ devices from one location; to clear data off PCs and mobile devices that get lost or stolen; and even to deploy the Office apps to new devices without even physically touching them. Microsoft 365 Business is all about taking your company to the cloud to optimize productivity, mobility and collaboration with a layer of protection to keep your company data your own. It also helps reduce your overall cost of managing IT by reducing or eliminating on-premises infrastructure.
Trust, Privacy and Security
If your business uses email you are already using the cloud…and what’s more, Microsoft appreciates customers’ concerns about privacy and has invested billions of dollars in security to help protect customer data stored in their data centers. In addition, Microsoft makes publicly available their privacy and security terms for our enterprise cloud services (see Microsoft Online Services Terms) and discloses information about their data centers and security features and controls on the Microsoft Trust Center. Microsoft is proud to have obtained the largest number of privacy, security and compliance certifications of any major cloud provider. Microsoft commits to complying with all laws and regulations applicable to their provision of online services, and were the first cloud provider to commit to be compliant with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. Further, Microsoft stand behind their online services with 99.9% financially backed service level agreements and enterprise scalability and services designed for every size business.
Why Upgrade to Windows 10
Windows 10 is the most secure Windows ever and has been protected from antivirus and ransomware threats that have recently come out. Customers who are already on Windows 7/8/8.1 Pro qualify for the Windows 10 upgrade benefit that comes with Microsoft 365 Business. With Windows 10 Pro installed on your PCs you can deploy Windows 10 Business on top of that to get the set of cloud-services and device management capabilities that complement Windows 10 Pro and enable the centralized management and security controls of Microsoft 365 Business.
- Real time collaboration using solutions such as Teams for video, audio and document sharing.
- Collaborate within documents.
- Share documents within Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams.
- Create team sites within SharePoint to share tasks, documents and calendars.
- Secure emails using Outlook encryption.
- Enable data leakage to control information and data leaving your organisation.
- Allow frequent updates that increase security as well as functionality.
- Use solutions such as conditional access and Intune to control which end points can connect to Office 365.
- Fully integrated with your on-premise Active Directory for access control using Azure AD Connect.
Fill in the contact form and one of our highly experienced staff will be in touch to discuss the next step of the journey.