Use Hybrid Cloud For Maximum Agility And Amazing Services
Microsoft Azure is the world's leading versatile full and hybrid cloud service with a unique array of end to end solutions including storage, disaster recovery, web services, integration and much more.
Microsoft Azure enables organisations to spin up, deploy, scale and manage applications, at pace, across a network of Microsoft datacentres. Allowing the creation of applications using multiple languages, tools and frameworks.
Azure cloud empowers your services with agility and capabilities like never before, the traditional constraints of on-premise infrastructure are removed with either a full or hybrid cloud solution.
Do you experience any of these issues?...
- We want to start adopting cloud services but are unsure how, we're interested in slowly moving towards the cloud but we're concerned about over committing and wasting funding.
- We want to move workloads into the cloud but are unsure how to maintain application delivery to our windows devices.
- Our on-premise infrastructure is nearing or at capacity and we need to grow urgently to provision new services.
- We're held back by procurement lead times for servers, blade chassis and network infrastructure.
- We're thinking about charging back costs to our business services but it's difficult to understand the cost of our infrastructure services, we need highly detailed cost tracking.
- We need to provide different levels of resilience and performance for our systems, some need geo-suitability and SSD, some need less resilience and slow spinning disk, our current infrastructure is not flexible enough to accommodate this.
Solution at a glance
We only partner with the best. As our Microsoft Indirect Partner; Bytes Software Services who host 40% of the UK Azure hosting market and have over 150 MSP certified staff provide A4S Cloud Solutions with the highest level of technical and buying support. Our partnerships with Bytes Software Services enables us to offer the best pricing and bets service to you.
Azure is ranked by Gartner as an industry leader for both infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS). Allowing a combination of unmanaged and managed services to build, deploy and control applications any way your organisation chooses for effective productivity.
Microsoft Azure is capable of rapid auto-scaling, it's hard to predict the true storage, compute & connectivity demand, Azure allows companies to quickly increase and decrease capacity in line with changing need.
Save money by using only what you need, need to run your workloads 9-5, we'll configure automatic scaling, shut down and start up routines to ensure you're as efficient as possible. Need development only.... we'll build your development environments in low cost Azure development sandpit.
Microsoft Azure is a proven hybrid cloud solution, using solutions such as Express Route, Azure Site Recovery and Windows Remote App its possible to migrate workloads between on-premise and Azure.
Azure supports all operating systems, languages, tools and frameworks – from SQL Server to Oracle, Windows to Linux, C# to Java. It puts the best of Windows and Linux ecosystems at your fingertips, so your company can build great applications and services that work with all devices.
Using our public sector expertise and experience we combine your on-premise infrastructure with Azure cloud to create a powerful hybrid cloud solution.
With a combination of Azure Site Recovery Replication, Express Route, Windows Application Delivery, Office 365, InTune, Azure AD Connect, and specific Azure tool sets we create a uniquely powerful hybrid cloud solution that will enable your business to be agile, secure, powerful and cost efficient.
Alleviate your production environments of risky and costly non-production configuration and data, instead use our solution to spawn just-in-time replicas as and when needed using Azure Site Recovery.
Super charge your business through the following key benefits:
- Continuous Azure innovation that supports your business now and in the future.
- Fully exploit both on your premise and cloud services as and when needed, seamlessly move workloads across your hybrid cloud as needed.
- Trust your cloud with ingrained security at every layer.
- Pay only for what you consume, and minimise cost through reserved instances and appropriate use of scripting to shut down workloads when unneeded.
- Combine Azure and on-premise infrastructure to create a hybrid cloud and exploit the best of both worlds.
- Quickly deploy new resources of almost any scale and configuration.
- Modify your resources capabilities (performance, resilience, security) as its demands changes.
- Respond to your clients demands faster than ever before.
- Move workloads quickly in both directions between Azure and your on-premise environment using Azure Site Recovery, move workloads into Azure on larger virtual machine sizes for planned or unplanned periods of time.
Flexible With Low Commitment
- Our approach means you won't be over committed to the cloud as there is little wasted infrastructure as a result of configuring your hybrid-cloud solution, if you change your mind you can easily back out and stay with your on-premise infrastructure.
- There is little up front capital cost so after setting up your hybrid-cloud solution there is no need to rush into moving your workloads, you can take a measured and safe approach to workload migration without worrying about depreciation.
Security and Resilience
- All data is stored in secure data centres operated by Microsoft following rigorous operational procedures.
- A multi-layed approach is used which is fully customisable depending on the requirements
- Extend or improve your existing business continuity/disaster recovery solution
- Extend your infrastructure into Azure cloud for greater resilience and security through solutions such as Azure Site Recovery and geo-resilience.
Extend The Life Of On-Premise Infrastucture
- Let Azure take the strain with a hybrid-cloud setup, strategically or tactically move workloads to the most appropriate in-cloud or on-premise hypervisor.
- Use Azure Site Recovery service to move heavy workloads into the cloud.
- Delay on-premise infrastructure procurement.
Fill in the contact form and one of our highly experienced staff will be in touch to discuss the next step of the journey.