**Important Update** Please note that as at 5th November 2019 this vacancy has been filled, thank you for your time in reviewing and responding to this advert, if you need feedback on your submissions please don’t hesitate to ask. Many Thanks Lindsay.Birchall@a4scloud.solutions
Hybrid Cloud Project Manager
Are you a highly skilled and experienced hybrid cloud project manager with an amazing attitude and work ethic, if so then we want to talk. We need someone who is capable of supporting our clients programme of transformation into a new hybrid-cloud solution that will empower them to delight their customers and to exploit the incredible power of a hybrid-cloud solution.
The ideal candidate will have a brilliant customer facing approach, and be a team player through and through who is ready to delight our clients.
If this sounds like you then start apply now!
Hybrid Cloud Project Manager
Hybrid Cloud Team
The successful applicant will undertake the below and have significant experience of:
- Managing multiple work streams of infrastructure transformation into a hybrid-cloud solution.
- Ensuring the risk of transformation is effectively managed to minimise and avoid service impact.
- Keeping clients informed and consulted in a meaningful, personable, coherent and efficient manner whilst avoiding communication overload.
- Assisting technical teams to continue on the task of delivering technical artifacts and solutions in an orderly, planned and well communicated manner.
- Managing complex schedules and budget.
- Ensuring client and supplier technical design and delivery teams are collaborating effectively whilst delivering to the clients expectations.
We're looking for the following essential personality traits:
- Someone who is highly personable, an excellent relationship builder and maintainer, A4S client satisfaction is critical to our continued and growing success.
- A strong team player who can seamlessly integrate into our busy company, immediately bring value to A4S and its clients.
- A team member who can work independently to bring the highest levels of satisfaction to our clients, they must instinctively know the clients needs and ensure they remain satisfied.
- A strong personality who can work under high levels of pressure without cracking, missing deadlines and lowering their quality.
- A team member who is not a passenger, as a growing company its vital that every person carries their weight and more.
- Someone who is an excellent time keeper and ensures jobs are completed on time or faster, and that they look for opportunities to bring additional value in any saved time.
- You must be highly organised.
- You must have the will to make A4S the best.
- You will work mainly remotely but must be flexible to attend different client sites when needed.
The following work experience is essential:
- You must have worked in a business to business environment.
- You must have have experience of working remotely.
- You must have worked in a service provider environment.
The following technical certifications are highly advantageous:
- Prince MSP.
- Any agile project management certifications.
Why work for A4S Cloud Solutions?
We're a fast growing company focused on the exciting and growing opportunity to deliver hybrid-cloud solutions for our clients and support their long term journey into the cloud. We will support your learning and development by exposing you to technologies used within hybrid-cloud solutions, we will train you accordingly and support you through the necessary certifications.
Our clients enjoy getting straight through to our small team of senior hybrid-cloud architects and transformation architects who have vast experience of delivering enterprise scale solutions and transformations, you will become a member of this team and will grow your experience to senior decision makers and our clients who will depend on your significant expertise.
By working with A4S and supporting our public sector clients to leverage the best of hybrid-cloud solutions you are also assisting our own communities become a better place.
We are an equal opportunities employer who is interested in the value you can bring to make A4S a stronger services provider and to make our customers even happier.
If you are the right person to help take our company forwards then apply now, we're excited to hear from you.
How to apply:
Apply by sending your CV and covering email explaining how you meet the criteria laid out here to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, the A4S Team!