Support That Lets You Sleep At Night
We offer a range of support solutions to enable to you focus on the business of delivering amazing services your clients whilst we maintain and enhance your hybrid cloud solution. Our fully qualified technicians with the mission critical experience you'd expect are always working away behind the scenes to keep the lights on, and will focus on delivering a first time fix to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Reactive Support Plan
- Reactive 24/7/365 support design to fit your specific needs
- Assistance with:
- Small changes or questions
- Log calls via the service desk portal or by calling our dedicated support team
Fully Managed Support Plan
- Full bespoke infrastructure monitoring
- Proactively detect and resolve incidents and issues as they are identified
- Capacity managment for all your compute, storage and network requirements
- Fully backed by Bytes
Private Cloud Support
A4S can also provide support maintenance for on-premises hardware both in and end-of-life, this means a larger ROI on existing hardware can be achieved.
- UK, Ireland and mainland Europe coverage
- Nationwide network of accredited field-based technicians
- Available 24x7x365
- Multi-vendor and multi-technology via a single support team
- Hardware support for all IT infrastructure at a customer location
- Wide range of SLAs available to customers including fix and guaranteed response contracts
- Replacement equipment is pre-staged at geographically dispersed forward spares locations to ensure SLAs can be achieved
Service Desk Portal
Via our online service desk portal you can log, update and manage your calls, through this platform we will collaborate with you and provide a resolution. To summarise, you can:
- Log a new request
- Log a new incident
- Review any logged incidents or requests
- Obtain training & access FAQs
Access the A4S Cloud Solutions Portal
When working with A4S Cloud Solutions, any incident, request or question can be logged and progress tracked with updates via email.
Fill in the contact form and one of our highly experienced staff will be in touch to discuss the next step of the journey.