Microsoft Software Assurance Planning Services
Microsoft Software Assurance Planning Service are designed to support customers through the deployment and business value planning stages of solution implementation. Planning Services engagements are conducted by certified partners who share best practices, analyze the customer's organizational environment, and help create comprehensive deployment and implementation plans.
Why use A4S Cloud Solutions?
A4S Cloud Solutions will provide you expertise to help you plan your next Microsoft technologies solution deployment. Deployment planning consultants will support you to understand how best to deploy an array of Microsoft solutions in the cloud. Our deployment planning services team will help you streamline deployments with plans tailored to the needs of your particular needs and challenges. We will help you:
- Provide certainty and assurance around deployments with our expertise and experience.
- Build a new deployment, upgrade, or migration plan tailored for your organization.
- Learn how Microsoft products and services fit within your environment through detailed technology planning sessions.
- Build a custom deployment plan based on an assessment of your IT environment, workforce needs, and business requirements.
- Extend your internal expertise and incorporate Microsoft best practices to help reduce risks and deployment costs.
- Demonstrate the value of your tailored deployment plan and solution with a plan-reinforcing Proof of Concept or Pilot.
When using SA Planning Services with A4S Cloud Solutions; you will get in-depth planning assistance from to help you plan your cloud based deployments.
Our Specialism - Public Cloud, Microsoft Azure Deployment Planning Services
A4S Cloud Solutions specialise in Public Cloud, Microsoft Azure Deployment Planning Services, this means we can provide expert guidance to help build, test, deploy, and manage applications with Microsoft Azure
We will help in the following areas:
- Integrating Azure Storage with Customers’ BCDR
- Migrating VMs and Applications to Azure IaaS
- Implementing Application Develop and Test on Azure
- Implementing Azure Security and Management Services
- Modernizing Apps using App Service
- Modernizing Apps using Containers
- Implementing Event-driven Apps (Serverless)
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity and Access Management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity Driven Security
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Information Protection
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Managed Mobile Productivity
Using Planning Services Days
Available in engagements of 1, 3, 5, 10, or 15 days, Planning Services offer a structured yet collaborative consulting experience. The longer engagements allow for a deeper look at specific technologies and provide more in-depth analysis and deployment planning. Your qualified partner can work with you to determine specific components to support your organization’s needs and help ensure that you understand what can and will be included in your engagement.
As a Microsoft Volume Licensing customer with Software Assurance, your organization receives a certain number of Planning Services days based on your licensing agreement(s). Find out how many Planning Services days your organization is eligible for by going to the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC). Or, if your organization has a Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA), go to the Microsoft Business Center.
- See the VLSC Software Assurance Guide for detailed, step-by-step instructions for accessing and using Planning Services.
- MPSA customers use the Microsoft Business Center.
- Visit Software Assurance to learn more about Planning Services and other Software Assurance benefits.
- Your organization’s Software Assurance administrator can visit the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center or Microsoft Business Center (MPSA customers) to help you identify your current Software Assurance benefits.
- For detailed eligibility criteria and current benefit program rules, see the Microsoft Product Terms.
Fill in the contact form and one of our highly experienced staff will be in touch to discuss the next step of the journey.