Deliver An Amazing End User Thin Client Experience
Need to create a centrally managed end to end Windows 10 solution that support all of your infrastructure and application needs?
Wasting resources maintaining your thin client builds? Wish it was possible to centrally manage your Thin Client estate using familiar GPO settings and keeping the build patched using WSUS?
Need a setup where your end to end build steps for your Thin Client are stored in a fully documented and automated sequence?
Thin Client images and configuration often stagnate as they're difficult to reconfigure and improve without disruption to your end users.
Do you experience any of these issues?...
- Our Thin Client build cannot be easily reconfigured without updating and re-deploying the image.
- A critical vulnerability has been announced, but we cannot easily deploy the update without updating the whole image.
- Our Thin Client environment cannot be managed using our standardized tool set, we need to pay for a third party product.
Solution at a glance.
Just the same as your familiar Windows client environments; Microsoft Group Policy objects are also used to administrate our solution. Immediately IT Administrators are comfortable to support the environment with little training.
Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) enables information technology administrators to deploy the latest Microsoft product updates. You can use WSUS to fully manage the distribution of updates that are released through Microsoft Update to computers on your network.
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a full version of Windows 10 that delivers enterprise manageability and security to IoT solutions. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise shares all the benefits of the world-wide Windows ecosystem. It is a binary equivalent to Windows 10 Enterprise, so you can use the same familiar development and management tools as client PCs and laptops.
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit provides a unified collection of tools, processes, and guidance for automating desktop and server deployments.
Eliminate mistakes, remove inconsistencies and reduce your time to deploy compute resources.
Throughout our extensive experience of delivering end user compute solutions we are often asked whats the best approach for delivering Thin Clients. There are various approaches including 1) work group based locked down Windows clients 2) non-Windows clients and more.
Using lessons learned across many deployments we have now adopted an approach that utilises standard Microsoft tool sets that your IT teams will already own and have adopted.
Using a combination of Windows 10 IOT Enterprise, Microsoft Group Policy Objects, Windows Software Update Services and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit we have created a solution that will fit perfectly into your enterprise to delight your customers.
Get started quickly using our pre-configured GPOs and MDT sequences.
Seamlessly achieve the following:
- Centrally deploy Windows Feature Updates and Critical Updates as and when needed.
- Centralised and real time configuration management of your Thin Client Estate using GPOs.
- Through the use of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit deploy exact replicas of your Thin Client builds at any time.
Simple To Support
- Use our pre-configured GPO configurations and MDT sequences.
- Little training needed.
- Simply extend the use of existing administrative tool sets.
- Remove unneeded additional tool sets typically associated with Thin Client management and deployment.
Centralised Real Time Management
- Update configuration using GPO policies and preferences.
- Deliver Windows Updates to your Thin Clients using WSUS.
- Reconfigure your new builds using MDT.
- Thin OS to minimise vulnerability attack surface.
- Quick to update by shortening your GP update intervals.
- Install anti virus with frequent updates.
- Implement Unified Write Filter to return to configured state using a reboot.
- Lock down your configuration further by updating GPO configuration.
- Access your RDS solutions using Windows 10 IOT.
- Reduce support issues by using Windows end to end.
- Utilises familiar Windows such as MDT, WSUS and GPOs.
Fill in the contact form and one of our highly experienced staff will be in touch to discuss the next step of the journey.